Sunday, June 26, 2005

Amazon.co.jp (The Fun Way To Shop!)

Can't live without it! Can't live with it! This is my new shopping habit since I reached the shores of Japan....why? Cos this is the only country that requires no credit card when purchasing from some internet sites(in my case Amazon).With just an extra charge of 260yen(RM8?), I get what I want in front of my doorstep in a weeks time from my order....Better than spending almost 2000yen just for the train to Osaka!

Its is my only primary access to English books here without going to big cities and its kinda nice by just clicking on a few buttons and I bought something....As till today, I have already spent about 10k yen worth of books, mostly on novel by Tom Clancy and I'm afriad it might still add up....thats why I can't live with it....scary to be in a situation when the packages arrives but I have no money to pay...don't know what will happen then?

No comments: