Friday, September 09, 2005

Memories...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pic has nothing to do with my trip to Hokkaido, but just as a reminder to myself about how fun was life....with my gang...(sorry Jason & Julian, for not having you ppl in this pic...but trust me, you both are as close to me as any best friend there could be....) Of all my days in KL(when I'm been longing to get my ass back to Penang as many times a possible), this was probably the best of all..that, instead of me going back, they came...well, not actually to search for me, but that was as close as it gets....

I got this news from Gary & Chris that Daniel(which includes Sookie da Miang of course!) will be coming to KL to shop and play....and the both of them are tagging along also! Wow! I immediately asked my mum to pass Gary my S'pore Dollars for my next trip to the island down south and started planning on how to enjoy with them, here, in KL!

It seems that not everything went as planned though, as Daniel was actually planning to stay with his uncle in Sunway, and that sports car enthusiast didn't dare to drive in KL roads cos scared sesat! What la!!

Anyway, I decided that since 'fun' was coming to my place, then I shall go to 'fun'....so on the night before, I contacted them all an told them that I'm going to SUNWAY LAGOON on the next day(which so happens to be a Thursday and a schooling day)...which puts me in a dangerous position....for those who don't know, I was suspended from class for 2 weeks for not attending a camp by JPA because I wanted to go to my sister's graduation day(which for me, is 1000 times more important than another stupid JPA camp!) I don't know what was I thinking, but I can surely say this: FRIENDS & FAMILY are 2nd to nothing for me! So off I went to Sunway Lagoon, even after being cautioned by my roomate against doing so...

I did meet up with them, and that was one of the best days in my entire 2 years in KL! We started the day with long-long chats, went on with screams, then some sacarstic remarks about Daniel who vomited....then practilly laughing non-stop at my 'mistakes' with the floats.....the top gun ride that made our brains go 'Squash-squash', that stupid 'dry park' rides that actually made us wet, the water slide challenges which we cut queue cos too tak puas hati wanna race again....what an unforgetable day! Arr! Miss you ppl alot! Its been a long time since I had this much fun! Keep in contact ok!! Will visit u all as soon as I'm back in M'sia!! May this friendship last.....