Wednesday, January 18, 2006

3 GUYS A GAL & Tons Of Snow!

Too many too write, too much time.....har??!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, 1st, let me introduce all the main characters from my new production called 'Winter Sonata' (which actually makes sense & with lots and lots of snow....just like what winter should be!)....from the left, Randy, Sze Thing, Fook Hee...and ME!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time: Noon
Venue: Hakuba Goryu 47, Nagano(Winter Olympic was once held HERE!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: Woo...Cool place!!
Randy: Woo...Cool place!!
Fook Hee: Woo...Cool place!!
Sze Thing: Woo...Cold place!! And I'm hungry!
All the guys: HAr? Hungry again? We thought we just had breakfast a few moments ago??
Sze Thing: Ya...but...but....I thin dee ma...so I can eat more lo....& I like eating! Kenot mer!?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyway, this story continues with the 3 guys & a gal decided to not think bout anything else but stare...woo....at the beauty of this mountain.
Me: Hey, since its like 1pm now, and its gonna close at 5pm, I think we shouldn't use the lifts but climb up...Hey! Won't wanna waste 100bucks(RM terms) to ride lifts for half a day rite?
All: YEAH! Nice thinking Cheong.....
2 hours later....
Sze Thing: I'm tired! I can't climb anymore.....and my butt hurts!
Fook Hee: (In Mandarin) I don't think you ppl notice it, but are we the only ones climbing up everytime after we board?
Randy: Cheong!!!
Me: Err.....
Everyone: Hahahahaha!!
Can't remember name: If anyone asks, remember to say that we are S'poreans ok! You don't wanna make M'sia's name bad, wouldn't you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: Wee....Me snowboarding! Me cool! Me fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: Aiya, if Me don't drop down that often...ceh!
(After the pictures were taken)
Me: Wei! Fook Hee! Why this pic so blur 1? How the hell do you take it 1 la...?
Fook Hee:(While shivering) Brr....you try and take pictures while taking off your gloves!
Randy: Hey, take my video cam & record my decend.....
Me: Aiyo, not nice la this pic, take again for me also la....
Fook Hee: Don't want! Too cold....hey, take for me also....
Me: Har? 2 together? Sze Thing, you want me to take for you too? Take all of your photos in 1 go! Easier for me...
Sze Thing: My legs are sore, I just rolled down from a steep slope, my wrist is injured, my butt hurts....No..I don't wanna go up again....no....can we go makan?

Well, believe it or not, the 4 of us were the last person to be in the mountains when it was closed...Kena halau from 'Pak Guard' telling us that its already night time & come again tomorrow.
= End Of Chapter 1 =

Haih, why my online game got problem connecting la! Now so free to blog...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Night time, In front of our backpackers hotel(no more tidur jalan, don't wanna turn to Frosty!)
Sze Thing: Lalala! {I'm with a bunch of guys who are so lonely without GFs....how pathetic!} Lalala....I love making snowman....lalala...I haven't actually make any before...lalala...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: This snowman's body is kinda small. Why not make something to make it look taller? U know, a platform or something? So it faces anyone going into the hotel?
Randy: I'll start digging the platform while you continue with the snowman.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: Hmm..this is taking too long....hey Fook Hee, wanna give us a hand here?
Fook Hee: (Humming) hmhmhmhm...hmm...
Me: ??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After a few hours!
2 of us: Tada! 80% done! A snowman with some self privacy having his own space...
Me: Hey, I'll go check out whats been bothering Fook Hee....he seems to be into something...
Randy: I still have Sze Thing here to help me rite? And both of us could be together....alone...right Sze Thing?
Sze Thing: (Eyes wide) Har?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Randy: Yo,Cheong! What are the both of you doing over there?
Me: We are making love....
Randy: HAR!!
Me:(Real quickly) Nonono! We are making a love shape...not love...not love!
Fook Hee: Hahaha! Make love!
Everyone: Hahahahaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LUV!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mr/Mrs? Snowman/woman: So? How do I look? Do I look good? But I always think that my tighs are sorta big...
p.s. the centre opening was supposed to differenciate the snowman/woman's shoes...nothing more!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Randy: I feel bored...lets do something stupid(as usual)
Fook Hee: Lets take pictures! Lie down over here Randy.....Sze Thing, you sit over here...and do this...
Me: Me ler?
Fook Hee: You'll be the camera man
Me: Why me?
Fook Hee: Cos I see you everyday and I don't wanna to see you in the pictures somemore!
Me: Ahh!! Ok....everybody in your positions....
Randy: {I feel crazy already}
Me: Say 'sin choi-sin choi'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mr unknown: Hmm..feel like eating ice kacang today...let me go take some ice!

= End Of Chapter 3 =

MISTAKES!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me: Hey, what did the man told us just now?
Randy: (Sleepy face) He said that we could take anything with the word Nao written on it..its for us...
Me: Oh, ok then!
Next morning....
Nao: (Opens the fridge) ARE!!?(Jap word) Ichi, ni, san....
Me: Oh o! Randy, u sure bout us taking things with the word 'Nao' written on it?
Randy: Actually, I'm not very sure!
Me: Then I think we better go say sorry! Cos I just fried 4 eggs for our breakfast!
Randy: すみません!先、卵を取ってしまった。(Sorry! We accidentally too your eggs!)
Nao: あっ!そうですか!(Ak! No wonder...)
Randy: 本とにごめなさい!(We are really-really sorry!)
Nao:大丈夫です、後で買い物する時、返してもいいよ!(Its ok! When you go shopping tonight, you can repay me then)
All of us: Fuh....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our saviour for the day! Jusco!(They don't have the Jaya word here) We got the eggs & the breads(yup, we took the breads illegally too!) Luckily for us....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1am in the morning....after hours of playing non-stop with snow
Me:(Knock, knock!) Excuse me!
5 minutes later
Me: (Knock, Knock) You are in there for like an hour...can we have our turn?!
An 'ang mor kau': I think its Jerry inside there bathing.
Me: Really? He is in there for quite some time now!
Me: (Knock. Knock) Can you plz hurry up! We have been waiting for hours!
'Behind the door noise': OkOk!
10 minutes later....doors open...
Me: Har!!!
Boos & Nao: Ok, you can have your turn(Smiling but with fire in the eyes)
Me: OMG Fook Hee! The person inside there wasn't Jerry! Hell! there isn't 1 but 2 person in the bathroom!
Fook Hee: War....So 'Hang Fok!'
Me: What 'Hang Fok' la! I just rushed both Mr boss n his GF! OMG! I'm gonna be killed!!
Fook Hee:.......
Randy & Sze Thing at that same moment: Krok.....fuu......krok....fuu......

= End Of Chapter 4 =

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well! This trip to Hakuba was short, really short. 3 days of non-stop playing really makes time fly! I really wanna go snowboarding again....it hurts, but with the adrenalin gushing into your body everytime you travel at speeds over 40km(I guess?) is WAYY too syok for words to discribe! I didn't drop that often during the second day, I'm just natural to it I guess?...hahaha. And this time, we took the lifts...no more climbing...however, Sze Thing had her worst fall on the second day cos we decided to board from a higher level but she couldn't take the steep slopes well...soo...there she goes....tumbling & complaining...pity her....
I had a very great time during those few days! & I wanna do it again! Yeah! Will miss you snowman/woman! I wonder how are you now? My 1st snowman/woman....

p.s. for those who doesn't know who Sze Thing is, she is from the same course as I am....and she is the least expected gal to join us for this trip....well, she had a great time too I think?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

ugly snowman..=p

mayc said...

haha... i thought u guys were trying to make 'randy' snowman... wakaka

Anonymous said...

i have to say the snowman looks kimoi too..kekeke :p

Anonymous said...

nice trip~ :p