Thursday, January 04, 2007

Born To Have Fun!

Happy New Year to everyone out there! I've finally found the time & energy to start posting but since I'm in a serious shortage of photos, this would have to do till I get it from my friends. A short introduction of what was the BEST moment in my life.

The monstrous rain & snow

The energetic faces of those long time no see friends and some new ones too.

3 days of non-stop skiing/boarding, falling, lift riding under extreme chillness~~

The tiredness after all that.

The shopping done.

The Oohs & Aahs about Tokyo.

The celebration at the embassy.

My first time in Universal Studio theme park....

And more! Hope I get those pictures as soon as possible so you ppl can see the crap I'll be posting...till then, everybody say hi to Snowman ver 2.0! (say its ugly and 13 ppl will kick your ass!)

8 comments:

jlshyang said...

TOKYO!!!! My dream destination!! Huhuhu!! I'm so jealous!!! Better show me pics when u come back! When coming bck?

Jeremy Cheong said...

If I'm not wrong, should be 1 day before Cap Goh Meh. I don't have too many photos myself, waiting for my friends to send it to me...

jlshyang said...

when on earth is Chap Goh Meh? SEPTEMBER?? Better not be Sept! I'll be gone for a year in september!

Jeremy Cheong said...

Chap Goh Meh is on the 1st week of March la! What September?? You are leaving to UK on Sept dee?

Kelly said...

wow,u have snow enuf to build snowman..cool..

Anonymous said...

the BEST moment in your life...im sure u are hiding more stories in your blog..there must be something ,..hehe

anyway happy new year ...

come tokyo take jyuken la

Ang Choon Seong said...

wei

when u grad? remember me or not?

~LiYinism~ said...

heyhey, li jia's sis here!!remember?!
haha...can get the pix from my blog ah...
I've got LOADSSS~~~hehe