Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Too Much Fun, Too Little Time!

What can I say? Nothing `unfun` had happened till today after 1 week and 2 days into my trip...I have overnighted on the floor twice, didn`t bath for 2 1/2 days, use RM360 a day, went surfing in a beach full with bikini gals, watch a HUGE fireworks display twice(1 1/2 hours display), went in a public bathing room and saw naked man(including my friends) twice and many other stupid things....I can`t describe everything now, and I don`t think I can put any photos yet unless I`m back at my hostel(I`m onlining from a China`s friends house) Just wanna say that I`m having a good time now, even though I had used up 70,000yen till today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. unfun?? well, not bathing for 2 n a half days is definitely unfun.. perhaps unusual.. or abnormal.. or u just stunk? haha.. okla.. interesting?? lol...
ps:im looking forward to lotsa pics.. :)

Kelly said...

oh my,all the bikini clad gals can stand going near you?you must have "stunk" the whole beach away and use it for urself??tsk tsk..haha,anyway,really looking forward for ur pics too...