Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nagoya (Holiday Day-2)

Guess what! You ppl would believe it if I tell u all that I`m overnighting here in a comic centre here in Japan...not me alone, but another 5 more of us....till tomorrow`s 6am before leaving to Kisarazu

Ok, let me start this blog from my 1st day onward....Well, I left my college hostel 2 days ago to another city called Nagoya. I managed to mee up with 1/2 of the total PPKTJ Chinese ppl there after an hour of waiting at the Nagoya station. Everyone seems be doing fine with their lives(I noticed Li jia got a little `plumier` compared to last time) and we did had a long talk about our college lifes and typical stuffs like missing home, wanting to eat M`sian food...blabla..

After chatting and walking around a Pokemon park near the station, Me, Boon & Chin Wooi dicided to split from the group because the 3 of us decided to sleep somewhere `free` while the rest wanted to play games in `round 1`(a game centre, U pay 1200 yen to play whatever games they have or sing karaoke)...so, we left to Aichi Banpaku(The biggest expo in Jap currently)....and there, frustrating & crazy things started to happen!

When we reached the nearest train station to Aichi EXPO, we decided to overnight there as it is a superbly beautiful place with shower rooms included in the toilet...I managed to get my shower after 12 hours without any....was feeling good after the entire day of sweat and rain water(its the rainining season) However, that feeling didn`t last long as we were approached by a guard...and told us to leave that station! He told us that we are not allowed to stay there as he wanted to prevent any `terror` attacks....I know he meant something good, but hell!! We are no terrorists! I know I love war stuffs.. but for Christ sake! I don`t wanna bomb a stupid train station la!! And there is no rules stating that we can`t overnight there...even some of the other security gurads didn`t say anything! That 1 STUPID guard!

So, at 12 midnight under the rain, the 3 of us walked towards Aichi EXPO....we were actually fetched there by a supa kind heartered lady guard when we were half way walking...she was already good enough to allow us to use the toilet inside the train station she was in charged of closing. Then, after that, she was even kiinder to offer to bring us to the main entrance of Aichi EXPO in her car! Imagine this, a 30 year old lady offers to bring 3 guys she barely knows at 12.30am in her car? How much kinder can she get? It was a short journey but we managed to thank her soooo many times(we were MAD at all the guards before and now a guard offered us a ride in her car....damn grateful)

And guess what, at that place, we became no.1....no.1 in terms of lining up, because, at 2am onwards, a few Japs actually came and joined us in that dreadful place(we were sleeping on the tar road)....we didn`t talk much, was too tired and depressed after getting myself wet and being forced to sleep on the tar road instead of a nice bench at that station...A middle aged man was annoyed the he didn`t get the `1st placing`( a kiasu jap) and decided to wake the 3 of us just to ask us at what time did we started waiting....I was sleeping ok when he woke me up and I can`t sleep for the entire day!! How am I going to survive Aichi with just 2 hours of sleep??!!

So, at 9am, I am the 1st person to enter the EXPO for that day out of another 1-2 million ppl...was kinda `bangga` also...1 out of 1 million...how I wished it was my studies! After my beg passed through the metal detector, it was pure running towards Toyota Hall(the most popular exhibition hall there....only about 10,000 ppl can enter in a day).

It was just an entire tiring day in Aichi cos we walked non-stop from 9am till 10pm...got myself a `nice` hotel afterwards(I will tell how nice is it later) and just slept till today, its already the 3rd day of my trip now when I typing this...it 4.20am now(everyones sleeping except for me only!) Damn sleeping but don`t wanna sleep yeet, plan to sleep on my way to Kisarazu! Can say till today, alot of miracles just happened(another just happened 2 hours ago!)....3 days only but it felt like 1 week dee....just damn syok till now la! Too long to type all the details here!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

long...really long blog....have fun but dun derive sleeping...or u'll get bad tempered..hehe

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk.. so kesian.. slp on tar road summore.. haha.. damn berani la u guys.. or sueh? lol.. well, it was an experience huh/.. anyway, wats this aichi banpaku about? u never mention wat u saw oso.. and hor.. if u can include pics, it will be so much better~ :)
cheerz~

Christopher Trottier said...

It looks like you've been keeping yourself busy.