Sunday, October 02, 2005

Don't Worry.....be Happy!

This is the 3rd blog in 2 days.....some ppl even said that I'm mad dee, not being myself, selfishly not thinking but other ppl's eyes n so on....blablabla....but WAIT! I din't force 1 ok! Anyway, I'll cut it short cos theres 'something'(those who knows knows & those who doesn't, sorry la!) coming up soon.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Furano, Land of nothing but nature...according to the phamplet la...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its soo kampung, that it makes S.P look like KL! No building here seems to be taller than 2 stories...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even the horses here look so sleepy & restless....it doesn't even 'smile' for this photo a single bit even after we promised it an apple later...

FLOWERS~~AND ONLY THAT!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you think why 4 guys would be interested in flowers....try asking yourself what u wanna get for your gf next time for valentine if its not something called 'flowers'....if u think its only roses, then, how 'out' u r dee la(according to a mag I have)...But this sunflower is DEFINATELY a no no!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The entire area is covered with Malaysian Flag colours...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And purplelish white flowers....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rows and rows of unidentified flowers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lavenders(our main purpose to go to Furano
)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More sunflowers....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and another row of flowers....this pics are taken from all different places but not only you ppl, but I have a hard time differenciating which is the same and which is not...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CHEERS! I love this place da most, this is the wine factory up on a hill And with FREE wines, I took 2 cups of every flavour...damn! Was it good! And if u think we're those 'Kiasu' ppl who just drink and leave, guess again, I bought a total of 8 bottles of wine while Fook Hee got 7, Chin Wooi got 2 & Boon got 3....totalling more than 600 bucks! We all drunk dee I guess? Kena curse by the shop keeper....well, I don't plan to drink all la...need to mail some to my sis(another big wine lover!) too...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you can't read this, this is a 'cheezee' factory situated far...far...from the wine factory, with bicycles that we rented, it took about 1 hour of cycling just to come here...and the cheese? Well, free of course, but I don't really like the taste(still prefer the cheap salty Cheesedale type)...this is where Chin Wooi did his best(I did mine at the wine fac)...muching down his so called 'teatime'...he seemed to like it alot....

Ok! see! Finish dee....damn tention rushing all this while watching my mage fight those goblins & while chatting....Ozzs!

No comments: