Saturday, October 15, 2005

Unforgetable....

There are just some things during my entire trip that I don't think I can forget that easily.....some awfully tired moments, pain in the ass momets, crazy moments, but most of it are just unforgetable...truly unforgetable....and here are the top 3:-

No 3. THE POLAR BEARS!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't let this pic decieve you that this huge cuddly lil' teddy bears are sleeping comfortably on the rocks with icy cool water beneah it....its 32C at that time! With no air conditioning, roof as shelter, its amazing these polar bears can even survive these harsh weather without going crazy.....even we humans at that time was like shouting "HOT! HOT!" If I'm not wrong, these bears can only be found, err....either north or south pole rite?(forgot where dee)...how can the Jap gov let them sun tan to death? Wheres the SPCA la?? Pity them oi!
Picture was taken at: Asahiyama Zoo
Reason for entering my top 3: Just pity them la...imagine I have to go throught their lives now....I sure go gila from the heat dee..

No 2. Chin Wooi's Dream
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I did mentioned before about Chin Wooi's 'I won't leave Hokkaido without it' wish rite? Well, no suprises, it came true....well, it wasn't actually that hard, its just the money part that hurts! With about 2000yen, 2 hours of makan time, we didn't waste any of it at all (Yes, there is a time limit for ALL buffets in Jap!)....This was the 1st time that I actually ate non-stop for a buffet for the entire 2 hours, well, its not just me, even Fook Hee that usually eats the least didn't stop muching too! Boon also complained that he shouldn't have gone to the toilet cos it wasted him a few minutes of makan time.....really not enuf time la....agree Boon?

Why did we become some hungry ghost? Look at our table la....theres the(from the left) baby octopus, 'Hairy crab', salmon, HUGE scallop, more salmons, more 'Hairy crabs' , more HUGE scallops & sausages...that green thing u see on our plates, thats called melons, whats so great? It cost about RM7 a slice, I took 4...thats the reasons!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We actually ate like ghost, we finish the entire basket of crab(2nd lvl, 3rd from right) and also the salmons(1st lvl, 1st from right), 3/4 of scallops(not in pic though)....which scared the shop owner so much, she didn't even refill it after we wiped it all out! She even asked us to stop when the time was up....damn funny! You should haved seen her face! I think we are in her 'BAN' list now dee....haih...
Picture was taken at: Asahikawa City Centre
Reason for entering my top 3: Never ate so much for so long in my entire life...just unbelievable!

No. 1 GALS!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We were bathing when we 1st saw them(nono! we din went to the wrong section, just saw them outside)....thanx to Boon's special 'Kau Lui' techniques, we ended up chatting, eating & also exchanging stories till about 12 midnight at the bath house(I meant outside the bath house)...Don't talk bout looks la, it was good to know that they don't run when they see M'sians, and was friendlier than I thought! They are a bunch of Uni students from Kyoto who went there for a short holiday trip....but Japs still like to do something that never amuses us, that is to take pics of us non-stop, like we were from another planet or soon to be extinct...not a bad experience though, as they ranked like the 3rd Jap gal that I have talked to(sad to say this, but my current college is no different from PFS...). I would like to thank the owner of the place(he was the camera men) for sharing with us the famous 'Escargo' that I wanted to try for like ages dee...NICE!
Picture was taken at: Asahikawa City Centre
Reason for entering my top 3: Cos I met a bunch of friendly Jap ppl who are 'young' and the conversation isn't about school or books....but about FUN!

Been There, Done That!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know I have described all my places dee, but I bet you ppl have no idea where have I actually been rite?! Where is, Nagoya? Kisarazu? Nagaoka? blabla...well, hope this map helped!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the Hokkaio part...our journey was until Asahikawa in Hokkaido before turning to 'R' Gear....Hokkaido is soo HUGE, we couldn't finish the entire area without another 1 week, which so happen that we don't have...pity...THATS ALL FOLKS!! 3 weeks of my hols!

p.s. Chris, I use paint only ok! Don't complain bout the pics not nice. I know nuts bout comp software and my Adobe Photoshop skills, I returned to teacher dee(If there was any...)
ALL PICTURES ARE RIGHT PROTECTED BY ©J.C. and if, for any reason, you wanna steal, copy, cut, scan, take picture, plz tell me 1st la...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...the map looks great !! i hereby declare may i copy those painted pics..especially the 1 in hokaido...coz i hav diff version in honshuu...haha

Anonymous said...

wow...so asahikawa is ur favourite place larr...all top 3 in there !!
yalah sure not enuf time...by any chance if we were in asahikawa again we must plan better b4 start eating..:p

Jeremy Cheong said...

Boon, we kena ban dee la...I don't think we can enter there anymore...

jlshyang said...

ask u if wanna steal the pics? we'll jz do it without tellin u, hahahah.

Kelly said...

cool map and stuff...my friends here can't believe how big the clams were when showed them the pics..impressed

mayc said...

yummm.. looks delicious lar... haha.. but i still think malaysian food still the best.. oh, and gambatte in kau-ing jap leng luis.. ps:i speak from the bottom of my heart.. =P