Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I could type longer if not for the internet that is about to be cut because of the winter holidays, so I'll just leave you ppl with the pics and some really-really short descriptions!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How 'muah chee' is made in my place....traditional but damn delicious!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yamato Koriyama, my city, has the most famous 'thing' in the whole Jap....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This temple is built because the monk likes to drink tea...I'm not joking ok!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The minum area....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The tea! Damn bitter la....but the smell is very good! Something like pandan smell!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My trip continues to a traditional Japanese house...owned by a couple aged 80++ but have no kids cos they decided that its too fussy...I'm not lying again!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can't find these in Japan anymore!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
'Sushi King' in my city....look how old-fashioned it is....but according to him, machines makes rice without the 'feel' to it! Compared to the warmth of his hand...It was nicer!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st course, sashimi(just plain uncooked fished)...I even ate my friends portion cos he came from Mongolia, and anything that has more than 4 legs, or/and with fins is considered as a bug to him(and his fellow countrymens)....lucky me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2nd course, the sushis! Clockwise from the top: Unagi(Eel), Sake(Salmon), I don't know what it is, Kani(crab). Guess who doesn't eat sushi too?


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
My New found friends who are aliens too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From left:
Shia(American born Hispanic) hates the fact that she was born in America? Very short cos she is not really an 'ar mor'.
Howard Leong(ABC, Aussies born Chinese...he is a Taiwanese banana too!) We 'clicked' just after a few seconds of knowing each other!. Yeah! The next time I wanna go over to Sdyney, I can just give him a call n whola! a free place to stay!
Fillipa(Swedish) very friendly and has this habit of taking pctures whenever she can!(She doesn't own 1 though, so its always someone elses camera!) Kinda cute, no?

Well, I'll be out for my holidays and my internet will not be up from today(22nd Dec) till some time 2 weeks from now...for those who have anything you wanna update me, mail me, I might be free to check it once in a while..but till then! Adioz!
=OUT FOR A HOLIDAY=

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas..