Saturday, December 03, 2005

Here You Are....

OSAKA MOTOR SHOW!
Well, here it is guys! Another day where I look that I'm so god damn free and using the M'sian tax payers' money to enjoy my life here in Jap huh? Ok! Let me get this straight, my exams is just next week(better yet, 4 days away!) I'm kinda busy with my preparations now so this blog is typed in a haste, lack of concentration power(after a tiring revision day) & not so great mood (Exams doesn't make you feel good when you have to keep up the reputation of being a 'fully scholared' student from Mars!)
& Sorry to those I see on the net but could say "Hi" like I usually do during my 'not so busy' times! Especially to Chee Mei...Sorry!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't wanna waste too much time for this so here it'll be mostly photos (suites you ppl who doesn't like reading)...ok, this is the 4th Osaka Motor Show, the only place outside Tokyo where you can find autonishing cars(not to mention models) assemble in a single not so small hall inside the Osaka World Trade Centre.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We were 1st greated by the motorbikes from Suzuki...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From Harley-Davidson type of 'mucho' superbikes....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the not so 'mucho' type but will still kick any M'sian motorcyclist's ass...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
& the 260km/h, 750cc medium(yes, its only considered medium!) class sports bike...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My choice, as this picture clearly dictates....a white Suzuki Hayabusha 1300 LARGE class superbike. Its like 1300cc so its exactly 2 times more powerfull than the Kancil!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then we proceded to the automobiles sections, a Suzuki prototype family car with a lost model standing there while pointing to the ski instead to the car...why? Ask her!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A prototype of the Suzuki 'Kancil' car...talking bout which, we don't find any Suzuki cars in M'sia cos I think its not allowed cos it'll make Perodua go bunkers?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nissan GTR....won't be long will I'll see this on the roads I guess? Hope it won't be too long before I can get 1 too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To Daniel Goh: Yo! This is how a 'real' modified car should look like ok! 'Ah-bengness' 0%!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A futuristic car for those 'P' drivers who have problem doing reverse driving &/or parking...here is a car which body could rotate 360 degrees....just make sure your stick the 'P' sticker properly!]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A car from Lexus, I just so happen to like it. Looks tough!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember my Aichi trip from my previous blogs? IF you could remember it, well this 1 shows both of the vehicles transformation stage...The 1 behind is for parks, shopping malls, blabla...while the front sportier version is for the normal roads n stuffs....remember that its a same thing...it 'transforms'. I would say that it is a great invention except that it will make 99% of the world population turn obese since even the word "a stroll in the park" doesn't mean anything anymore...a no no to me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Opps, I forgot the car's company...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For those who prefers a transparent body....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heard before of the name "Hummer"? Well, its this car(more like a HUGE jeep) & its used by the U.S military and the military version is called HMMWV(pronounced hum-vee) and this Hummer was actually made thanx to Mr. Terminator(Arnold Schwarzenegger) who demanded that the U.S military release a civilian version of the 'hum-vee'....I bet no Japs are stupid enough to buy this petrol swallowing machines with all this high oil prices!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Mitsuoka Orochi Nude-Top Roadster....I'm not playing around the name, its just it! If you ask why you haven't heard of the brand before, well, cos its a Japanese car company catering only to the filthy rich ppl here....now, no wonder we don't know bout it...we are 'clean' ppl!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fastest production car in the world....the Mclaren Mercedes! Damn Gaya! Sis! I want 1 for my b'day present!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Ferrari Spiders! Do you ppl know how hard had I squeeze to pass the thousands of ppl trying to catch a glimpse of this 'Rich & Famous' car?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To Jason: You heard before of the Evo 8, You heard before bout the Evo 9, but I bet you haven't seen an Evo 10 rite? Well, its still called Evo Concept X for now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The back view..

MODELS!
From now on to the end, its all about models...just in case there are some who couldn't differentiate Motor Shows from Models...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mazda

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Opps! Mistake! It shouldn't be here...this thing is an inspirational thing if u want your 1~3 year old kid to drive like Micheal Schumacher, get these baby seat for them while stock last!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mitsubishi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This model was lost....and don't ask me where was the no.1 or 2 winner?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Superbike section model

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Honda Bikes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She stood in front of Fook Hee & me for the entire 20 minute presentation...well, our noise didn't bleed, comforming that we are not some 'maniac' of some sort!

Ok, thats all! I know some who had been to Tokyo Motor Show will like "Whatla! So little things only...not even close to Tokyo's!" Well, I've spent 18 years of my life in Penang & I do know how it feels to be in a state 2nd to everything....and know what, if I get to choose again...PENANG RULEZ!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yalor,i hate to say this but tokyo motor show better..:p

anyway i figured out not only cars but they bring the very same model to osaka too...

exam good luck :)

jlshyang said...

wowww!!!! *speechless! Thanks for the pics boolat!! I really envy you eh, i wanna go to those motor shows! Like your fren said, yea Tokyo Motor Show is much better, i've seen lotsa pics of it. Anyway, at least you took all this pics yourself! Cool! We've got Suzuki carsla, Gary's Vitara mar Suzuki lor and also the new Suzuki Swift.

Kelly said...

why do I prefer Randy's pictures of both machine and models???"^^...no idea myself.

good luck in your exam..not that mine is that far either

Crabbed!! said...

Yo...guess you got what i call "second hand" models. Models who we laid eyes on until we feel they are just a piece of statue, then throw it to Osaka for you desperate folks to enjoy...haha. Just kiddin, what i was trying to say was that they've got the very same models.
And uhh...hate to dissapoint you (again) but I think Tokyo Motorshow is better. But i dun really know, could be the bad presentation's fault .....no-lar joking again. Osaka have lesser stuff because...it's a holy place with many temples and shrines right? It's a sin to bring those chicks we saw to Osaka!

Jeremy Cheong said...

Well I did made my point very clear about me not minding to be 2nd to things like this...not like I tak biasa also la...anyway, I'm satisfied with what I had.
ps. we actually had EVERYTHING from Tokyo, its just that I didn't describe it in my blog..how I know? Well, those organizers there told that b4 we even enter! Talk about 'kiasu' in Japan!