Wednesday, November 15, 2006

As if 10 isn't enough!

For some 'unknown' reason, my mum got hold of my entry about the previous parcel. So, now, I get 15kgs instead of 10! 15 out of 10 in the luv-o-meter, I just can't ask for more can't I?

In the process of being stripped naked, one piece at a time....

Guess what was the 1st thing that greeted me? 2 packets of Indomee surrounded by more than an inch thick of reinforced styrofoam. This box could take a bullet and still live to tell!
Now lets go beneath to explore the secrets in this well protected box...
I got my usual canned fishes from M'sia plus an added bonus! A can of kaya! Although a junior of mine could proudly say that she had managed to make kaya. I'd rather wait for a month for a can to be sent here after imagining the mess I'd make trying to attempt one.

4 whopping packets of curry spices! 2 packets to survive through the next 3 months before my re-entry back to planet M'sia and another 2 to show of my cooking skills! A Jap friend of mine said that its so nice that now I have to cook for another 7 person to satisfy their curiosity. As 1 of them said "The future relationship between Japan & M'sia rest in your cooking skills". Aiyoo, kenot pray-pray la!

Books to die for.....
Books with more than a 1000 ways to die....I don't wanna die!
Some protection against the harsh long cold winter. For this part, I think my mum worried a little tad too much. The white bottle is the normal one I asked for, while the pink bottle is supposed to provided GREATER protection and is to be used when I'm snowboarding or anything that involves long periods of exposure to grandma winter! Anyone in Japan wants 1? Vely cheap only selling for 1000yen nia(suitable for all 3 sexes)
This part I very 'yim chim' 1. Get the wrong bottle of chilli sauce & I might end up leaving it unloved & untouched for the next 2 years. Never get it wrong...its always Kimball. The 'Cap Tupai' is also said to be nice. Time will tell, time will tell....

Without introduction, its time for the problems with this shipment....See this pic below here? Look at its condition. Even with a few inches of reinforced styrofoams its still cracked and broken into a million pieces. GREAT!
Mum 0, Pos Laju 1
3 weeks and I already can't stand being a cashier in what used to be the biggest supermarket in the northern region, Sunshine Square . Working there is like the 18th floor of the Chinese hell. No better torture than boredom and a few backstabbing behind! This place got a new face lift a few years back and its still the most popular place to shop for the money conscious. Julian & I hated this place so much we swore to buy this entire company up and fire the head & assistant cashier. Both of you better watch out!

My dirty room made even dirtier with this new parcel. I was digging this box for any 'left overs' just in case I missed anything.Was supposed to write about my school trip to Aichi last weekend, but still waiting for my friend to burn the pics for me....tons of pics ahead! Scout law no.1 'Be Prepared!'

7 comments:

cl3m` said...

u going back in march??? maybe i'll be able to meet up.. if i decide to go back.. and btw, my room is way worse:P

Kelly said...

walau eh,must have cost a fortune to send so many things..why not just tahan 3 more months?

Jeremy Cheong said...

cl3m: If your going back, better start planning on what to do...I don't wanna rot at home.

kelly^-^:Fortune?Yes. No curry can tahan, no anyother food stuffs also can. No magazines kenot le!(u know its almost impossible to get Eng mags here in Jap)

Anonymous said...

3 more mths! luckily we can make it for CNY, though not first or 2nd days. still can get angpao! still can eat new year cookies! YAY!

stevelee67 said...

i feel sad that your crackers failed to survive the trip :p

Jeremy Cheong said...

mayc: We can make it for CNY? Really? I don't even know when CNY is, but now I'm all happy thanx to this great news!

jlshyang said...

wahh, happy la you...hehehe. When ya coming back? Oh yea, your BOA poster is cun!