Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Speakers

My inspiration,

My hard work....
Using POV-Ray's most basic design forms, its my 1st try so its still with noobish shapes and lightings. Was supposed to design a speaker, but because the tweeters are harder and more time consuming than I thought, I ended up stucking a few 'light bulbs', brighten them & here you are. A lamp post!
This actually reminds me of daun pitis used by Kelantanese once upon a time ago.

Last post for the next 2 weeks, exams here! Good luck to those having exams soon & wish me luck too k!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

traffic lights? paddle pop traffic light ice-cream? haha..
good luck in ur exams la~

stevelee67 said...

im having my exam too next week !! good luck dude...

cant study together like what we did last time though !!