Wednesday, April 06, 2005

2nd day in Japan

After a good nite sleep of 3 hours, time to wake up to start packing all my stuff again cos were moving to our kosen on this very day itself. After a wholesome breakfast, every is ordered to gather at the lobby down stairs where more and more sorrow faces can be seen everywhere. Most of us are feeling sad because we are leaving our friends or 'koibito' to continue what the M'sia government forced us to do, STUDY!(it may sound harsh, but if u get to see their faces at that time and give them a chance to go back M'sia...i think most will except it!) Well, for some reasons, I din feel sad....no, I din feel anything at all at that moment, not even exited bout my new kosen! Its just like a usual day of no worries nor excitement...Soo Sing was really tensed up at that time that she would almost killed me if i disturb her somemore. So after the photo shot session ended, we're ordered to leave seperately according to our groups that was prearranged....so, SAYONARA ALL!
2.30 hours of shinkansen finally brought me, Shi Han & Fook Hee to Kyoto rain station where Prof. Shimada has been wait for us....ok! 1st impression of the senseis in my kosen, 'What la! So tall!'.....he is like 1 head taller than me!Fortunately, this sensei is not the 'Loh Sensei' type of person so god bless Nara Kosen! After a few minutes of introduction(60 minutes to be excact) on Nara and the surrounding areas, I finally reached my future college which is located in a place called Yamato Kooriyama. This kosen is not realy that big like a uni but somewhat bigger than UTMKL(lousy uni!) cos theres a huge field in the middle of the college. There, were greeted by a few of the staffs and 2 foreign students (the Japs call us foreign ppl ALIEN though!) called Robert(Indonesia) and Lit(Laos)...so, after all this fuss for 2 years in PPKTJ, the restart button is now pressed and my new life here in Japan starts!

No comments: