Monday, April 11, 2005

Sakura

Theres a few stuff going on today(Friday) There is this 'Nyugakku shiki'(New students ceremony) and 'Ryugaku shiki'(New hostelites ceremony) so I've been kinda occupied the whole day(means I can't go out jalan) I've to go to the hall(more like hell) just to listen to all those speeches that I don't think i can understand! Was damn sleepy at that time but in order to place a good image about we ALIENS from M'sia, I did manage to stay awake through the whole ceremony thing. And ya! We aliens are placed in a special row that is different from the other students so if....i say IF I did anything stupid, I think most of the ppl in the hall will notice it!(Hope I didn't do anything stupid la!) Well, after all those fuss(cos must wear coat), time to
go 'hanabiing'(enjoy the sakura flowers) with a senior called Tadao(A Brazilian born Japanese) The garden we went to was just nearby so we decided to cycle there instead of paying 500yen for the bus(takai yo!) However, I wasn't much facinated by the sakura flowers as much as I thought I will.... (maybe my expectations on the flower was too high?) Even my Japanese tutor said that he no longer thinks that sakura is beautiful anymore...its more like flowers on the road side to him only....hmm, hows M'sia's hibiscus doing back there? Can't even see any in M'sia, don't expect to see any in Japan kua? Well, maybe I'm not on the natures side so.....sad to say this...nothing special at all....

No comments: