Wednesday, November 23, 2005

23rd November

Well, what so great bout this day you ask? It is one of those happy days in my life because a few small events added up to form an exellent 24 hours....1st of all, its my best friend, Chris' birthday(sorry for those Novemberians that I forgot to wish! very sorry!), 2ndly, today is a public holiday in Japan! Don't ask me what special holiday it is cos I don't really know (more like don't care!) As long as I do not have to wake up at 7.21am on that day, its considered a good day & worth celebrating. Finally! Today is the day BoA releases her latest Japanese single(I bought it dee!) entitled 抱きしめる...or 'Embrace' in English. Even though there are only 4 songs inside, for me, its still worth my every single sweat (cycling for 10 minutes to the supermarket that sells it) & money(1050yen)!

Okla, this blog is just a stupid blog to keep something new on it since I'm kinda bz during the last weekend(visited Kyoto for the autumn maple sighseing event) & will be too this coming weekend(hostel sports day & Osaka motorshow)...promise pictures in the next blog(btw, lets give it a vote, Osaka motorshow pics or Kyoto's scenaries? You ppl choose..) Chowz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...boa singles so cheap arr...eat one time finish liao..:p

勤労の日 is the reason y we holiday k!! we must appreciate holiday :p

Jeremy Cheong said...

yes...dad

mayc said...

sooo shweet... =P guess this is the other part of cheong that i'll never get to know... haha...

jlshyang said...

how much is 1000+ yen? We want osaka motor show pics and also the girls at the motor show, dun forget yea, LOL.

Crabbed!! said...

I have heard of girls cheating and squeezing cash out of guys but your version is the first i've heard.
However, this can be....considered a good thing also i guess. Without "people like you" BoA would just be another average girl on the street. In fact, I've even thought of sponsoring you for your effort! Good Job buddy, keep the spirit up!! cheers....