Saturday, November 05, 2005

In Memory Of BUTCH.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, I received the news sorta late, and as much as I wanna avoid it, I just can't! This dog above is not even mine, hell! It doesn't even recognize me after so many years I've been to his owners house...but now, his DEAD!? I mean, so fast? I haven't finish irritating it enough yet. Butch is the 1st and only dog(besides Fifi) that I really played with & which I dare touch.....cos he DOESN'T bite...even a single bit...he just barks non-stop. As sad as it is, I think that Butch misses Gary too much after he left for Assusie. Such that even have dire consequences on his health I guess? Well, as what Chris said, we should not mourn for his death, but celebrate his life....as a damn good companion...Gary, I hope you can get along with yours too...we all know how much you loved Butch....may he be in peace, and that we all misses him...ALOT....
Picture taken by me during the 2005 New Years Day in Gary's house. His mum told me to take Butch's pic cos he looked cute hiding behind the balcony door....well, his cuteness will always last...will really miss him when I'm back in Penang...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Dun really like dogs but can see he is quite a beauty

jlshyang said...

Maybe u can send gary that picture so he can look at it when he's in Aust. hehe. He might not have the latest pic of butch. Probably coz Gary din come bck this year la dats y lidat.