Sunday, December 03, 2006

I got Tagged?

Didn't notice it until the day just before my exams! Well, its better late than never right? :p

Four jobs I would stink at:
Primary schoolteacher(1 kid, yes. 30 kids? Die!)
Any job that requires me to remove my clothing unnecessarily
Artist
Fighter pilot(bad eyes...)

Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
Raptor4eva
J.C
BoOLaT
Ja-re-mi(by my Jap friend)


Four movies I've watched over and over (and not fall asleep):
Lord of the Rings(Arwen is HOT!)
Armageddon(Grace is HOT!)
Shrek 1 & 2
V For Vendetta(Remember remember, the 5th of November)

Four things I love to do on weekends:
Shopping!
Cycling
Nerding in front of the comp
Reading Magazines

Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
Tequila Pop
Vodka On The Rocks
Heineken Beer
Shandy counted alse right?

Four celebrities I would go on a big date with:
Kristin Kreuk
Sawajiri Erica
Maki Goto
LivTylor!

Four things I could not live without (excluding essentials):
$$$$
Computer with 24 hours internet connection
Friends
Car(Freedom!)

Four of my favourite foods, whom I'd like to bon appetite with:
Mamak & BBQ steambot - My Gang
Sushi - Sis(can eat for free ;p)
Buffet - With the 'Ji Ni Ji Pai'(Hokkien) gang!
CNY reunion meal - Everyone in the family, including uncles & aunts(The more the merrier!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
Desa Permai Indah, Sg. Dua, Penang
Alps,Europe
Hokkaido, Japan
Maldives

Who should I tag, who should I? Hmm...

No comments: