Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Golden Week! (Day 3)

Well, this Golden Week is actuaLly almost 3 weeks ago but since I'm just to lazy to type at that time, I'll just type it before I completely forget about it. Well, this blog should start like this:

LONG-LONG TIME AGO IN A PLACE FAR-FAR AWAY CALLED NARA, (plz play the Star Wars song!) THERE CAME THE MOST TREACHEROUS EVIL MONSTER THE WORLD HAVE YET TO DISCOVER. TORTURING HIS VICTIMS WITH HIS 'CRAPPING' SKILLS TILL THEY LAUGH TO DEATH, IT WAS BY FAR THE MOST FEARED CREATURE IN THIS GALAXY..........

"Har! You are coming to may place this GW (golden week)? dee arr? Why so fast 1? Bored of Tokyo dee mer?". "Don't tell me you miss me dee lor?!!! I'm not gay ok! I like girls only!"
That was the 1st reaction I had when I knew my former roomie, Ah Huat (its your name right Randy?) is coming all the way down south from his college in Kisarazu....I was kinda shocked! What is he thinking? Everyone here on the southern region, including my senpai and 'Lau Ta' is going up to tokyo to meet up with the rest of the ex-PPKTJ during the 1 weeks break while this fella wanna come down here pula? Mad arr u!

Well, after informing my seniors and the other 2 M'sian kawan about him staying in my room illegally for the next 3 days, I made some contacts with Ghai Leong and Naim to meet up during the same time Randy arrives but by God's willing, he would have us go on seperate ways on that day...(will explain below) Soo Sing will also be with us to travel around Osaka but since her college is too far to travel back everyday, Shi Han has reserved a hotel room for the two of them for 3 days consequtively.....what they wanna do has nothing to do with me though....

On the day my roomie arrives, Fook Hee and me were there to greet him from a station called 'Namba' while Shi Han was out to Suzuka looking for a date with u know who la....I was kinda shocked that Randy took a shinkansen(bullet train) to Osaka since it was so damn expansive, however, it seems that he is now a huge spender so he says he dont mind spending a 'little'(13000yen!) on a faster transportation. Well, since that day was raining, we couldn't go anywhere much so we just ate lunch at a fast japanese food restaurant and get my ipod photo fixed because of lousy speakers .....showed him around downtown Osaka which he claimed is boring because its the same with Tokyo. After that, I actually found the best 'Takoyaki'(fried octupus balls) which is so well hidden inside rows and rows of buildings. It was undeniable that its the best I've ever tried till today so I've wowed to go back there for more next time! However, this roomate of mine seems to still hate Jap food so after Fook & me finished our 'appetizer' we ended up in a restaurant no 1 on this world wouldn't know, MCDonalds! What else? Its actually my 1st time also so, okla....go and have a try la! MCD here is a little different from M'sia in choices in the menu. We can chose either salad, nuggets or fries in our MCvalue set instead of just fries ....which I think is a good news for those dieters out there!

Well, after eating, we just headed back to my hostel where we sneaked in from the side gate to avoid detection. Climed the fence as usual, and walked quickly towards my room to avoid being notice(theres actually not even a soul at that time but just wanna make sure!)....well, after getting to know my seniors, we just spent the rest of the night(or should I say morning?) chatting in front of the TV room trying to catch any lost or left out information since the morning we left Tokyo while eating ramen for supper, din last long though, were all soo tired that we just went back to our rooms an hour after that......ok, day 3 of my GW is done! (note that there is no day 1 and 2 as GW starts on friday and this blog is wriiten on that Sunday)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

At last,u heed my advice to do some spacing...it definetly is a pleasure to my eyes..next time blog lar more often..=p