Saturday, May 28, 2005

Golden Week! (Day 4)

Holy! Holy! That was my theme for the second day of the golden week....I can't think of a better explantion on why I used an entire day visiting Nara Garden which I have just been 3 days earlier with my friends here. An entire day spent visiting temples after temples was just what I did not have in mind lo....but as a host, all the wishes of the guest must be obeyed I guess? The original plan was that we are only HOLY until around 4pm and then we 'would' head east to Osaka for a food exabition held over there, but what can I say? God wanted us to stay longer at their temples so I gladly obeyed!

Nara Garden is only 10 minutes train away from my place. Its an old place but well kept (from us M'sians) and is the safest place in the whole world I think. This place have tons of temples and more temples which comes in all sizes and shapes. The biggest Buddha statue in Japan is also situated here(why do I always stay in a place near huge Buddhist statues? Kek Lok Si's "Quan Yin" and now this?). Maybe I should start saying that I'm fortunate because I did actually witness alot of young tourist around this area so its a 'happening' place right? About the safest place in the world, I said this because there is a deer garden inside this area where all the deers and bunnies are free to roam around even though the main road is just next to the place. Ppl around here are so law abiding, they actually slow down when they past this area even though its a main road as not to hit those happy go luck deers who can cross the road as many times as they wish without getting killed. Where else can I find such a place?

Well, since I dont fancy temples that much, what can I say? Today was more like helping Randy record his 'nonsense' crap while once again proving to the Japanese that I am(at least still) religious? Arr.....I'm just bored!

No comments: