Saturday, August 12, 2006

From nowhere.....

to Hiroshima tomorrow?

It all happened in a sudden, just after 15 minutes of phone call with my ex-roomie, there goes my 'uninterupted' peace for this summer holidays. I don't know whats nice about Hiroshima besides the Peace Park and the museums. I'm not much of a historian myself, but anything to do with WW2 should be interesting. Besides that, I'm just clueless about Hiroshima. Maybe I should go to any nice beaches ^^ and have a dip while I cleanse my eyes abit.
p.s. One shouln't stay in Hiroshima for too long, if u read your Kimia books, it said that radioactives burrows in the soil for like hundreds & thousands of years! Yeah! Suicide! jk jk

2 comments:

cl3m` said...

time n time again, go visit miyajima.. the attraction is as big as the peace memorial park.

Kelly said...

never thought u'll be the spontaneous type..Have fun