Sunday, October 01, 2006

頭痛,手不動,屁股開孔

I just spoilt my mood by reading Kennysia.com. Another racial thing stirring up in an irrelevant blog entry. Just great! Ok, now back to my life...

Exams are over like 4 days ago.....nah, just joking! My stupid teacher decided that 4 days break after 2 weeks of crazy study till 3am/burning the midnight petrol is too much so he decided to have another exam on Monday! GREAT! There goes my life!

Anyway, the tittle above could easily describe what I've been through for the past two weeks. I've been lagging behind badly for the past few months becauce of my game addiction so it took me 2 weeks of not so last minute preparation in order to survive this examinaion's onslaught. Practically studied/did my homework till 3.30am while waking up at 7am every freaking day!

And if that isn't bad enuf, I have to suffer from stomach cramps and lau sai! For some unknown reason, everytime I start my tedious 3~4 hours sleep program, my stomach gets upset & decideds to go on strike to protest for the insufficient rest. Its just refuses to absorb the nutriens & instead, just passes everything right to my bowel to be flushed away! What a disobedient organ! The exam pressure didn't help abit. This problem ended right after my exams was over(miraculously lol) However, yesterday, I woke up at 5.30am even though I slept at 2am not feeling a little tired. My body have adapted to it already I guess?

Ya, talking bout health, 1 of my worst nightmares just happened. Someone has stolen my identity in Japan! I receive this letter informing me that my medical insurance have paid my 25000yen(RM800) medical fees! WTF! I didn't even fall sick once and I was told that I visited a clinic in Osaka for 4 times with each time costing RM200~RM300. That SOB took my identity to receive discounts(20~50% paid by MY medical insurance!!!). If I need to fork out more for my insurance premium next year because of this, I'm really gonne F**K that clinic. I have proof cos my health insuran card(needed when you wanna claim the insurance) is with me & there isn't a single 'JC telah melawat klinik XXX' stamped on it. Guess what, this happened during my examination week somemore! This problem is currently handled by the hostel's office. If they couldn't do anything, I'm gonna go to the city council and maybe file a police report against the particular clinic. Jason, Ben! Help me with a lawsuit!

Anyway, back to some lighter news, there is this new shopping complex which just had its doors opened in Osaka a week ago. Its called Namba Marui, which in direct Manglish translation, is called Namba's BoOlat. Its the latest & trendiest department stall targetting those young brats who are deprived for a way to spend their hard earned parents money(macam aku lol!). 7 floors dedicated for gals, 2 floors for guys(hey! not fair!) and the best part? A 9 screen cineplex!!! Yeh! This is what I've been waiting for! A movie in Osaka never felt this good! For a fee of 1000yen(RM35), I get to watch 2 month old Hollywood movies!!YEH! I'm really happy!(I'm really really happy) Another better news? I got 'wind' that a new shopping complex will be built near my place! Wow! I'm gonna go pokai if they manage to get it built before I grad from this college.


Thats all thats important to me for the past few weeks. Can't wait for it to start snowing! Snowboarding, skiing, snowman making, snowball fight...why couldn't there be a country like M'sia with only 1 season but its winter whole year long? I'm gonna love it!

6 comments:

cl3m` said...

there's a racial entry in kenny sia?

hehe, hope u do well in your exams, mine's bad :P

seriously.. identity thefts even happens in japan.. kinda scary

shopping shopping.. i got a 9 screen ciniplex just next door here :D TOHO cinemas.. who can beat that? malls don get me broke.. a bic camera next door will.. hehe

Jeremy Cheong said...

Yup, this new cineplex is also Toho. Looking foward to this weekend...gonna pull them out for a random movie!

mayc said...

clem, its not racial story la.. just racial comments by stupid readers..

i wanna watch superman! X-Men! bt, *money fly, say bye bye*

hmph, shall catch up when i go back home.. hehehe

Kelly said...

MAy I ask,can claim money from school one ar?Medical fees I mean..

Jeremy Cheong said...

Don't think so...unless your school is supa rich.

stevelee67 said...

my school can claim money for medical fee...:)

btw , the idendity forge case was really a suprise to me...becareful !!