Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I see blur...

A little peek at my messy room during report assignment weeks. See the poster on the wall? I like it so much that I bought it without looking at the price...ended up burning a hole in my wallet.

This particular day however, was the best!I feel like I'm in Genting except that I'm here doing my report instead of riding an exciting corkscrew roller-coaster.

Look at the time....hardworking huh? Not really, slept too early the night b4.

Nice weather ahead too! Welcome cold, bye bye hot!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

your sleep early is how early oo..But then again,I wake up about 20minutes after that everyday also lar..Not so hazy like your place though

cl3m` said...

lols.. wake up 7am everyday too :P not haze but fog lerr.. nara so cold d meh? it's still above 20 here. what poster is that? n more importantly, how much?

Jeremy Cheong said...

It only happened on that day. Fortunate enough to be awake to take the pic.(fog disapeared at around 8am)
Wierd, Nara should be 1 of the hottest place in Honsyu. Different forecast site shows different info I guess.
I'll talk about the poster someday...its very exp for a poster though!