Saturday, October 14, 2006

Simplicity Is The Name

Time: A week ago (1am~4am)
Place: London


Scene 1:
I was out overnighting with a few friends in a old shady house somewhere. There were around 4 shadowy person, 1 Superman and me. We decided to do something challenging this holiday so we rented a haunted house and try out our 'luck' locating any ghosts.

I was brushing my teeth together with Superman in a small bathroom with a huge vase filled with water in the middle. Its very early in the morning if I'm not wrong. Then, we got lucky! A face appeared on 1 of the walls! Its a ghost all right! An angry 1 too!

Scene 2:
We were all running(Superman can't seem to fly) away from a bunch of 'Resident Evil' zombies chasing behind. Rushed inside the Big Ben and the zombies stopped chasing. According to the news, everyone was infected and the streets are now filled with swarms of mindless zombies looking for us! Lost, cold, hungry, we hid inside one of the rooms in the Big Ben.

Time: 4.15am~5.30am
Place: In a lecture hall

Scene 1:

I got a card and signed it. Before me, there are another 6 more signatures on it. I passed it to a girl beside me but she refused to sign. I remembered asking her "Why Not?" but she just shook her head seriously. I then told her this : "You are beautiful, why won't you sign it?". She took a pen....





Time: 5.30am~7.30am
Place: In an unknown desert

Scene 1:
A man with a walking stick was carrying this huge stone on his back and planted it in the soft sands. He was murmuring something when all of a sudden I yelled "Jesus! Look out!"

Scene 2:
The stone that Jesus planted was stolen! I was to retrieve it back in an unknown destination with the help of 3 dinasours. I said goodbye to my dad and rode on top of the baby dinasour. (The other 2 are adult T-Rex) Halfway during the recovery mission, we were attacked by a pack of shadows from the front. We defeated them kinda easily but since we were slowed down, we decided to move it asap.

Time: 7.30am
Place: My Bed
Scene 1:
My alarm clock rang!

3 dreams in 1 night. I woke up shivering after the 1st dream, all hot after the 3rd dream. Suprisingly, I don't feel tired at all even after waking up so many times for the entire night. Instead, I took the opportunity to write down my dream on a piece of paper before I completely forget about it.

Dream 1 is kinda normal to me already. I've been having zombie/ghost dreams quite often but its always in a different place and timeset. It could be the past, present or years into the future. However, Superman is a new cast in my dreams though. Too bad he is useless and can't fly like what he is supposed to. Just that uniform he is wearing indicates that he is Superman(I'm gonna question him if I meet him again.)

Dream 2 is kinda wierd. I rarely have girls in my dreams not to mention saying the word "You are beautiful" to her so openly lol! I know this girl in my reality but won't be mentioning her name here of course!

Dream 3 is also different from my other 'mission dreams' as it involved Jesus! Wow! Jesus in my dreams? Gonna ask him about Buddha the next time. Are they good friends? Are they playing this silly game called 'losers kena thiak kuku chao'?

Stay tuned for the answer! :p

4 comments:

cl3m` said...

since when did jesus planted a stone?

Jeremy Cheong said...

I have simply no idea. I'll remember to ask him that to...

Kelly said...

And I thought I was the only one who write dreams down..Significant ones of course..

Can't imagine you saying "You are beautiful" in reality....no offence

Jeremy Cheong said...

No offence taken. Cos I can't imagine telling her that in real life :p Gonna get smashed!
I wrote this down cos its my 1st time having 3 different dreams in 1 night...Something new to me.