Wednesday, July 20, 2005

いま、会いにゆきます

Sorry for those who can't read the topic above....but I have to type this in Jap!
Its actually a Jap movie title which is SUPA GOOD!!!! As in 10/10 type! Super touching until the 4 of us inside the tv room almost cried!! My god!!(as in 4 guys ok!) The story is about a story about a family who.....NO! I don't wanna spoilt everything by telling about this film here....for those who are still in M'sia and can understand Jap language...GET IT PLZ!!! GET IT!! If you feel that it is not nice, I will buy it from you!! This show is even batter than the 'Good Luck' drama I saw the last time!! For those already in Jap! Try renting this show! Its not as if I'm trying to say that this movies only suites some ppl or those with 'soft hearts' only, trust me! No regrets!! Its the same director from the drama 'Good Luck' & 'Beautiful Life'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too had watch the show with 4 guys oso...1 jap!!1 of them said not nice though !!i didnt cry but some did...was touched though!! i made a copy myself now !!

Kelly said...

try to get hold of it here..hmm