Saturday, July 09, 2005

STAR WARS? OR just the journey of Anakin ?

Well, finally, I got to watch the final,last,the only one left, part of this show....The graphics was good, no mistake bout that...but the story is somewhat kinda too damn predictable. I mean, WHO on earth dont know who Anakin will turn out to be? Its kinda like a spoiler for a person who have watched those older but 'newer' episodes of star wars 4~6!

The wierd thing is that the other 3 Jap friends who went with me to watch the show actually wanted to watch the show AGAIN!!? I know they sacrifised themselves cos they watched the show in English with just Japanese subtitles...(and not Japanese with Jap subtitles like most normal Japs will do) cos of me...but watch AGAIN!? NO! NO WAY!! 1500yen? NEVER!

Anyhow they told me that the show was very nice except that the English conversation part was too fast for them to catch it...They only part they can catch was the part when Dark Sidious talks...cos he said every word very slowly....For me?...no difference...hahaha

After the movies, a little shopping around for some clothes and junk food for supper....thats how I actually spend my whole Saturday...wasted? I do feel a little. Staying in my hostel room, however isn't any better....not as if I'll do any hmwork...ok bath time...I just came back actually...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

its just vice versa wat...u can catch all the words in japanese mer???and how else wud u wanna spend ur saturday anyway?