Saturday, July 02, 2005

Free Music Downloads!!(This is not a spam)

Well, this thing all started when I noticed that I still have 50 more inviations for g-mail accounts an it stroke me....why not use 1 of them to upload a few of my favourite songs in one of them, and share it around? With 2GBs of space in a g-mail account, and an average of 5MB per song, 400++ songs could be upaloaded into it with ease....ok, heres the mail account and password:

id name: chongmeng85@gmail.com
pass: plzletmein

just enter and click on the few mails inside, and theres an option to download the songs....every1 who could read this blog have my permission to do whatever you think best to the songs and the mail....except for 2 conditions....
1.Plz don't delete ANY of the songs inside the mail....it makes my life hard ok!
2.Don't use it to suscribe anything....I trust you all with this...

and if you have any nice songs you wanna share, just mail it from another mail to the account above....well, lets hope my 1st 'illegal song sharing' goes well....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

not bad,if got time i'll go..but u know lar,i'll oni take,no contributr..hehe

Crabbed!! said...

Nice move dude...
Why not send me an invitation to g-mail also?
I can pollute that with 311
..haha...just kidding.