Monday, July 11, 2005

MENN!! KOTEEE!! YAHH!!

No! What I typed above was not somekind of Jap food or a M'sian bad word or an expression about me being happy....its the yelling that we have to do when hitting someone...the truth is...I just came back from Kendo practice(for those who don't knw thats that, serch in the dict!)....damn tiring!! I can feel that my arm is shaking abit and my head HURTS!!! SHITla that stupid senior!! Hit me so god damn hard....

Ok, now for a little 'jiman'(self expression in English? ahahha) about this Kendo club...nothing much though, the whole point is to beat up your oponent till he becomes stupid or breaking his wrist will do....why? u ask? well...it all about hitting the oponents head, wrist, stomach and neck...sounds dangerous? NAR...it doesn't kill,we have a full body armor...from head to 'brother'....just makes my feet bleed...Shi Han's toe nail to break during practice only la....and getting blue-blacks all around my wrist is just so-so only la....ouch!!

But I can say that training is tough! Practising getting hit sounds stupid(yes! its stupid) but I get to learn when to avoid some hits and when to take some....a sword and a madman charging towards me is not something I can experience everyday....now, I can actually deny my eyes from closing when I see danger coming just after 3 months of Kendo, meaning I can actually see it coming and think! WOW! I'm finally thinking!

Oh ya, the main point of me writting this blog is to complain about todays practice!! I have this 'super powerful head wacking senior' in the club...today when I was practising, I failed to avoid one of his charges, and he banged on me...and being the more 'stable' 1..he fell instead of me....and guess what, during the next few rounds when we had our rematch, DAMN did he wack me with full strengh....so hard I can fell my brains jerking around for a few seconds!! Its a turn based practise so I WASN'T supposed to avoid...so all the aims fell straight on my head!! AR!!! 'Sei guai lei ar...ngo ker thau ng hai thit zhou gar!'(canto)...CURSE HIM!!! DON'T CARE U ARE A SENIOR OR WHAT! WATCH OUT!! I'M GETTING MY PAYBACK!!!

And thats all the nice things I can say about kendo....must bath now...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

wow,its kinda scary with all the brutal hitting but i read an anime and it seems pretty fun..though i still dun understand the "fun" of being in a stinky and hot,heavy armor just to get urself injured...

Crabbed!! said...

Dude....You DO know that trauma to the brain actually kill brain cells....don't you? So, no point getting stupid....
And uhh....I think you got a huge head, so, why even try getting bigger head? and getting bigger head by swelling it isn't going to make you any cleverer....

Anonymous said...

yell...ur turn will come hit back the senior head harder then...anyway sounds dangerous d kendo dun get killed any soon/..summer holiday is coming man!!

Jeremy Cheong said...

Thanx for caring & all those advices....I won't give up on Kenso so easily....but I shall get my REVENGE!!