Sunday, July 24, 2005

Summer Trip minus 1 day!

YEAH!! Finally! The trip I've been waiting for such a long time(this trip was plan right after the GW holidays)and I'm finally getting that 'excitement' today....This is the 1st time I'm actully leaving the western regions of Japan and also 'should' be my only time going up north to Hokkaido because of the HUGE cost needed to plan such a tri!

I'm leaving to Aichi, Banpaku early tomorrow with every M'sian here in Nara including my special guess, Michael aka 'Lau Tar'....He will be at my place today(I'm typing this blog while waiting for his call) and will be overnighting at my room today(hope no molestation case tonight!) After that, I should be heading to Tokyo, then Nagano(to watch firecrackers...heard its a big 1 by Boon), Aomori and finally Hokkaido. Hope I managed to contact Kim Keat when we are there so at least we have a tour guide to show us around...

Don't know what to say dee...this might be my last blog for the next 2~3 weeks so, to those reading these...byebye...chat with you ppl some other week or so! Chowz!

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Dang....I olayed quite a part in that plan going up north but not going...
Dang....

Kelly said...

have fun...send some omiyage over k??+p..