Friday, July 08, 2005

Summer holidays - 2 weeks

Well, another 2 more weeks and my freedom from studies will temporary start....6 weeks of holiday....wonder what shall I do with all those time? 1st, I have my plans to head up to northern Japan, namely called Hokkaido and other popular areas on the way....(ex. Aomori-what Ipoh is to M'sia is what this place is to Japan...beautiful gals!!) Hope that this rumour is true though, been a pure disapointment since I reach the shores of Japan. The only 'commendable' gals only apears on TV, never in real life!

I'm really hoping to improve my sense of directions and 'tour guiding' skills during this coming trip...thanx to a few 'insults'...I don't know nuts bout this few places I'll going, but with another 3 more friends(might be 4) going together, won't feel so lonely even if we're lost in the woods huh? Never been to the woods before since my scouting days back at PFS. Chopping bamboos illegally with the entire patrol....maybe thats how I developed this negative attitude of liking to do things the 'other' way?

Sorry, I'm just crapping now cos its a Friday and I'm just damn bored inside my room...waiting for the rest to be back so can go dinner...haih...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hahha...hopefully it'll work out the way u want it to be..next time i see u,u'd better be a better tour guide..

Anonymous said...

let me guess u got those "insults" from kohaitachi ?? haha...anyway hope this summer holiday will be a memorable 1