Monday, July 18, 2005

How To Be A Bankrupt In A Day....

Yesterday was my 10th anniversary going to Osaka...so guess what? Big spending and more money wasting....Ok, to tell the truth, I wasn't prepared to spend this much, but sometimes, lust just takes over...

It was supposed to be a day where Fook Hee(my another M'sian friend) gets his long awaited camera while I get my backpack for this coming trip up north. He was prepared to spend but I'm not very sure about the bag thing so I ACTUALLY thought I won't be spending any on nonsense....Well, I was wrong...damn wrong~~~!

U see, from no plans, I managed to get myself an external DVD burner, a spare battery and camera case for my Konica cam & a 45L backpack(the only original plan). Furthermore, thanx to Randy's advise about 'The War Of The Worlds', I ended up dragging Fook Hee to watch the show with me(And I finally found a 'huge dark room' with screen projectors worthy of the name 'CINEMA' in Osaka)...I still remember the part where the old man told Tom Cruise(inside an underground basement) that they should strike back because he heard that a few of the machines are being destroyed in OSAKA, JAPAN!(another reason why my college is SOO GOOD!!)there goes another 1200 yen!

So, by the end of the day, I lost 32,724 yen(do the calculations yourself)...I know some of you who read this will like "Ahh! I've spent more than that!"...but mine was 'unintentioned'....not even had it in my mind....just bought it out of the sudden....damn! I hope my habit doesn't kill me this coming holidays...I'll be broke even before my trip!!

No comments: