Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hating Someone?

I think this blog has a little to do with the last blog about this neighbour of mine who had turned to Mr. SUPA SERIOUS....well, things are getting alot better now, there is no more 'Get Out Of My Life' sort of look when he sees me dee....these days we could just talk nonsense all day....things couldn't be any better than it is now I think?

One of the main reason is that now, both of us are in a 'state of war' with my the other Kenyan neighbour.....He is such a double sided person! A very irresponsible fella and selfish in front of us, but in front of the japs and teachers, my GOD! He is an angel!! When my senior(also a foreign student) asked him why was he late for an appointment, he said this "AR....We are foriegn students, the japs will understand if I'm late, so its alright". What la wei! What sort of answer is this?!

However, the main reason for me hating him till now is about 2 months ago during my trip to Wakayama College....there, he kept on telling every of the foreign students(including those from my uni in KL) that "Cheong HATES Me!". I mean, ya, I din talk to you for some time because I din't like your double sided character so I din wanna talk to you only....not that I hated U!!!

But after the trip, he actually got the guts to ask for money from me!! Not RM1, not RM10.....but RM360!! I didn't even lended so much money to my good friends b4 & u ask me for THAT MUCH after all that u had said?!! He even begged a little at that time(his phone bill cost RM1400 so he got no money to pay for the safety uniform for our technical labs, its very expensive) After that! I decided that enough was enuf and this 'Declaration Of War' is announced!(with the strong support of Shi Han) NO MORE MR.NICE GUY!! I told him that he won't be getting any money from me from that day on!

Now that its already 2 months, I don't seem to be able to keep up with this hatred...I mean, I can't keep the fire burning after 2 months! Its not easy for me la!...I actually broke the 'Declaration' by talking to him today about our 'physical examination results'(its a machine that can measure our muscles, fats, bone weight, reccomended weight, blabla..I'll tell more bout it in the next blog)....Shi Han was very displeased to see that cos its like I have broken the 'allience' with him or some sort la! So, plz! Can u ppl teach me how to hate someone for a longer time...I know I should be hating him(the kenyan), but I can't keep that up with it! HELP!!

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

dude....you can't please the world! i learned that lesson a looong time ago. It sucks ,but just have to be happy go lucky at times. but also can backfire and turn out everyone hating you instead......hmm....well, all the best. Hey, why not try asking your neighbour??? He seems to be doing a decent job of keeping that heat going on.

PS: So, he's back talking nonsense? what happened? it's not like males suffer periods right?

Anonymous said...

aiyo...one more friend is better than one more enemy right ?? keep it as normal fren no problem lol...as u never know maybe 1 day u need his help right ??